Job opportunity for positions at Joint Technical Secretariat (JTS)
Regional Office for Cross Border Cooperation Iaşi is currently looking for candidates to fill the following job positions for Joint Technical Secretariat (JTS) of the Joint Operational Programme Romania– Republic of Moldova 2014 – 2020:
- 1 IT & EMS officer
- 1 Monitoring and implementing officer*
Candidates are requested to send to Regional Office for Cross Border Cooperation Iaşi an application folder containing the following documents:
- letter of intention and CV in European format (in English language),
- photocopies of the relevant university diplomas and professional experience,
- identity document (copy)
- legal certificate showing not having a criminal record (if not possible a personal declaration stating that the candidate has no criminal record)
- Where these official documents are in other language than Romanian/Moldovan, an authorized English translation is requested.
The deadline for submission of the application folder is on July 16th, 2021.
- The position for monitoring and implementing officer is open until December 31th, 2021, with an expectation for additional 12-18 months, and the possibility to become a permanent one if the budget will allow it.
The selection will take place on July 21th, 2021 at 10.00 AM hours (Romanian time), at the headquarters of Regional Office for Cross Border Cooperation Iasi.
The selection will have the following sections: written test according to the bibliography, English language test, computer operating skills test, interview.
The bibliography and additional information can be found at the headquarters of the Regional Office for Cross Border Cooperation Iaşi or on the web sites www.brctiasi.ro, www.ro-md.net
Address: 2A, Dimitrie Ralet Street, Iasi - Romania